African markets require a specific set of products and services suitable for developing markets.Innovation is needed to serve those markets successfully; this can be technical and business model innovations.
For this month's business club, NABC and TNO invite you to share your innovation needs and ideas during a short brainstorm session. TNO will inspire you with concrete cases in five parallel sessions:
1) Reduction of post-harvest losses (e.g. topics like cold chain, packaging, processing)
2) Renewable Energy (e.g. topics like off grid solutions using wind- , solar- and/or biogas-energy)
3) Food & Nutrition (e.g. topics like alternative proteins, food fortification)
4) Construction & Logistics (e.g. alternative building materials, green logistics)
* Please email us if you would like to suggest an additional sector. In case of sufficient interest we will open a session on this new topic.
In the sessions we address the following issues:
a) ‘Which innovations, business models and/or partnerships are necessary to create a better fit for your (export-)products and services in the African markets?’
b) ‘Do you have any ideas, products and/business models that could be a solution to the needs as earlier discussed?’
The topics and issues raised by you during the brainstorm sessions will be compared with matching needs from other participants and existing project proposals. NABC and TNO will identify concrete options for practical and financial follow-up and communicate these to the participants with an interest in taking next steps on their ideas or needs.
|From||April 21, 2016|
|Till||April 21, 2016|
|Africa Business Club|
|TNO Office, New Babylon, The Hague, Netherlands|
(0)70 304 3618