NABC is coming to BIOFACH 2020 in Nuremberg, Germany to support the 14 Madagascar companies at the Madagascar Truly Authentic Pavilion. The Madagascar companies are supplying organic spices, vegetables and fruit juices, chocolate and other high quality organic products. Buyers and other visitors are welcome to smell and taste: fresh papaya, wild pepper, fresh ginger, tiger nuts, cocoa beans and chocolate, moringa, baobab, pineapple and lychee juice, vanilla, green and yellow beans.
In case you want to visit us in the Pavilion and meet the companies from Madagascar, please visit stand 3A-128 or contact Guna Alvika: firstname.lastname@example.org
MADAGASCAR TRULY AUTHENTIC is a combined booth of 14 companies all straight coming from Madagascar with different kind of products :
- Sahanala is a Malagasy social enterprise committed to community development and biodiversity conservation through sustainable and responsible farming.
- HavaMad is a fruit processing factory working with small farmers. Aseptic juices : pineapple, lychee, mango, passion fruit packed in drums & bottles.
- Jacarandas International is specialized in the production and sales of Spices and Essential Oils from Madagascar. We work in a sustainable and fair way.
- Madagascar Premium Exotica is a company specialized in tropical fruit purees and juices. The company is working with over 5,000 growers all over the country.
- Phael Flor Export is a Malagasy company producing manufacturing and exporting organic and fair trade spices and plants extract.
- Floribis is an agro-industry company founded in 2000 in Vohémar, a market leader in the production, processing and export of vanilla pods and essential oils.
- Pure Vanilla is a family company ran by women that produces sustainable, organic, and fair trade vanilla.
- Moringa Wave is the main producer of Moringa value added products in Madagascar and play a role across the whole value chain.
- Entreprise René Julien: Organic Cocoa Planter and Processor.
- Renala produces from the unique madagascan plant biodiversity virgin vegetable oils and natural ingredients for cosmetic and nutraceutical industries.
- Chocolaterie Robert: Madagascan authenticity in globalisation.
- Fruit de Madagascar is an IQF Freezing factory producing tailor made products for its clients from the exceptional Madagascan agricultural products.
- Menakao: Tree to single origin bar from home produce naturally organic.
- Mahenintsoa Export is an exporter for mainly raw materials of spices, vanilla and dried pulses.
- APL Vanille is a family business with the vision to become a leader in the spice industry in Madagascar.