Why exhibit at the AgroFood West Africa in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire?
- Agriculture and the food industry, especially in Abidjan, have been very dynamic for years, both in production and processing.
- Both sectors also enjoy a prominent regional position. They supply not only the domestic market but also the other francophone countries of the region, such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Togo and Benin.
- The French-speaking West Africa is a rather homogenous market of about 110 million inhabitants.
- The increasing demand for food throughout West Africa and the good general economic situation in Côte d'Ivoire continue to offer positive prospects for suppliers of agrofood technology.
- Except Guinee, all countries use the CFA franc, which is linked to the euro. The currency facilitates not only the overseas export of machinery from Europe and Asia to Abidjan, but also the export of food within the French-speaking countries of West Africa.
- Expanding retail needs high quality food.